Birth Doula Workshops, (Intro to Childbearing on Fridays)
- Santa Rosa: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 6pm
- (minimum 6 registrants required/money returned if postponed)
- April 21, 22, & 23, 2017 **Optional Breastfeeding, Saturday, April 29
- August 18, 19 & 20, 2017 **Optional Breastfeeding, Saturday, August 26
- November 10, 11 & 12, 2017 **Optional Breastfeeding, Saturday, November 18
- Be sure to indicate which dates you want when registering!
Doula Workshop 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, $475- $500
Optional “Breastfeeding for Birth Professionals” class is offered the following Saturday after the Doula Workshop, 10am-1pm. Taught by midwife and IBCLC, Rebecca Plum, this additional class counts toward DONA Birth Doula Certification. It completes another step toward certification. Early-bird discount, and discount for those who have taken my workshop and enter code “DONA.” This session is held in the same location as the workshop. You may only register at: Breastfeeding Class for Birth Professionals
Workshop attendance is limited to 12 people. You will receive email confirmation that your space is reserved.
Attendance at this workshop is a privilege, not a right. The instructor reserves the right to deny participation in the workshop at any time, in which case a refund would be provided.
Because of limited registration, refund requests will be honored 2 weeks or more before the workshop. You may find a replacement for yourself at the workshop. Refund requests postmarked before that date must be to email@example.com. You are responsible to be sure any email requests have been received. There are no refunds immediately before or during the workshop. It may be possible to use your fee for a future workshop.
A minimum of 6 paid registrants are required to hold the workshop. If there are fewer, the workshop will be postponed and all money will be returned.
Connie Sultana at (707) 588-8026 PST, firstname.lastname@example.org